Major Tech is a well-known and respected brand in the electrical industry and are leaders in professional test and measurement instrumentation, supplying hand-held test instruments for every application to measure, record or fault finding. Their innovation and results-driven culture is evident in their hunger for growth and expansion. Their ability to diversify their brand is recognised in the introduction of their extensive Tools range, Security products, DIY range and VETI designs. Their success is pioneered by the passion, commitment and efficiency of their people, they believe that great people makes a great business.
The MT390 is a rugged multifunction tester with 3.5″ TFT colour LCD display and provides insulation resistance, earth resistance, loop impedance, voltage, RCD, PFG and PSC testing. It is designed with software and ensures the safety of electrical installations in domestic, commercial and industrial applications. This meter is able to ensure that fixed wiring is safe and correctly installed with it’s fast sampling, dual display, clear symbols and wide viewing angle.
Product Features :
- 3.5″ TFT colour LCD display 320 x 240 pixels
- Insulation, Continuity, Earth Resistance
- Variable RCD test with Pass/Fail indication
- Line Voltage with Frequency
- Loop and PSC test, Phase Rotation
- Transmit recorded data via Bluetooth / SD Card / USB
- Voltage recording with Graph
- Combined readings on the images
- Safety design with sliding shield plate to avoid electric shock
- CAT IV 400V
- BLUETOOTH 4.0