If you wish to return any item(s) you have purchased, you must return the item(s) via courier to our online store within 14 days from the date of purchase. Return courier costs will be at your expense, unless the item(s) returned is faulty or not as ordered. In this instance, courier costs will be incurred by Shop4Deals.
We encourage you to return your parcel via a traceable courier services as all returned parcels remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by Shop4Deals.
Returns Policy Conditions
At Shop4Deals we want to ensure you love the items you purchase. If you have changed your mind on a purchase, we will exchange your item or refund your original method of payment provided that:
• You return the item within 14 days (inclusive) from the date of purchase.
• You produce your original Shop4Deals invoice (receipt) when you return the item
• The item is in original saleable condition:
• In an unopened and unused state
• A return form is completed and accompanies your item(s) being returned
• In original packaging
If you are not able to comply with these requirements, Shop4Deals reserves the right to refuse an exchange or refund on change of mind items. Shop4Deals will not accept a bank statement as proof of purchase.
Products damaged on delivery:
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us within 7 days of such delivery by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice repair / replace the product as soon as possible (if such repair is possible/ we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference).
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, and in good working order and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section 3:
• faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
• damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
• damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
• damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
• damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
• where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you; and
• in relation to Unboxed Deals or used products, signs of handling and/or repackaging.