Major Tech is a well-known and respected brand in the electrical industry and are leaders in professional test and measurement instrumentation, supplying hand-held test instruments for every application to measure, record or fault finding. Their innovation and results-driven culture is evident in their hunger for growth and expansion. Their ability to diversify their brand is recognised in the introduction of their extensive Tools range, Security products, DIY range and VETI designs. Their success is pioneered by the passion, commitment and efficiency of their people, they believe that great people makes a great business.
The K4140 incorporates Anti-Trip Technology (ATT) which electronically bypasses RCDs when performing loop impedance tests. This saves time and money by not having to take the RCD out of the circuit when testing and is a safer procedure to follow. With the ATT function enabled, a test current of 15mA or less is applied between Line & Earth. It enables resolution loop impedance measurements (up to 0.01 ohm), without tripping RCDs rated at 30mA and above. A full set of new safety test leads are included, they have an overmould for maximum grip and are extremely robust. The instrument also comes in a soft carry case, a quick reference guide locates on the instrument body, a soft strap belt and is supplied with a calibration certificate.
Product Features :
- Anti-Trip Technology for complete trip free Loop testing on all RCD’s rated 30mA and above
- Dual display allows simultaneous measurements like Loop & PFC/PSC.
- Two wire connections for Loop L-L, L-N and PSC testing is possible.
- Phase rotation, voltage and frequency measurements.
- Lock-down test button for “hands free” testing with auto-start operation.
- Display and front panel keyboards with back light to be visible in dark places.
- Water and dustproof (IP54)
- PSC/PFC 2000A/20KA
- CAT III 300V and CAT II 1000V