Major Tech is a well-known and respected brand in the electrical industry and are leaders in professional test and measurement instrumentation, supplying hand-held test instruments for every application to measure, record or fault finding. Their innovation and results-driven culture is evident in their hunger for growth and expansion. Their ability to diversify their brand is recognised in the introduction of their extensive Tools range, Security products, DIY range and VETI designs. Their success is pioneered by the passion, commitment and efficiency of their people, they believe that great people makes a great business.
The MT123 is a pocket-sized magnetic solenoid tester that responds to all kinds of magnetic fields. It is easy-to-use. Just touch the tip to an outlet or cord, when the tip glows red it indicates voltage in the line.
- Testing operating solenoid valves in pneumatic and hydraulic control equipment.
- Testing relays with coils and electrically controlled solenoid valves in all types of vehicles and machineries.
- Testing solenoid valves when servicing oil burners, the test lamp lights immediately and without metallic contact when there is a magnetic field, e.g. and activated coil in a solenoid valve.
- The test lamp responds to all kind of magnetic fields – from alternating current to direct current and to permanent magnets.
Product Features :
- Built-in LED flashlight
- Red LED light with audible beeper indicator
- All outer surfaces are non-conductive for safety
- Detects AC current without metallic contact
- Test magnetic field (H): 63, 98, 401, 810
- Dimensions: 158 x 21 x 25mm
- Weight: 48g